Monday, May 08, 2006

Yamato and me



I have many Canadian relatives because one of my Japanese family emigrated to Canada a long time ago.

Ben is one of my Canadian cousins. He is a physicist and he is really into Japanese comics. The pic on today's blog is Ben's painting. He does oil painting and It's really cool.
He gave it to me as a Christmas present. He told me Riri and Yamato space ship are there. It's awesome.

I got an email from him.

>>
look! they are making a real-action movie version of
uchuu senkan yamato!
wooo!
<<


There is some information about it. The web site only avalable for Japanese.
http://animeanime.jp/news/archives/2006/04/424.html

But it is like a Hollywood movie. hmm, it could be a very bad movie. It remains me of "memory of a geisha". I'm interested in the cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home