Saturday, May 20, 2006

Raining all a day


Did you know that Japan was into the rainy season ALREADY !
Uh,,,, I didn't know this. I just heard about this from my friend. How sad is this.

Do you know why I am so sad about it because right after the rainy season, we are going to have the hottest season and I can't stand being with both seasons. I can't go out anywhere during Japanese summer time, otherwise I'm going to be sick by terrible weather.

May isn't supposed to be raining season. Traditionally Japanese raining season is supposed to be in June!! And my birthday is 26th in this month, but It seems like it going to be a rainy day!

I love to escape somewhere else where is nice weather during Japanese summer time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home